European tech writers who don’t have the time or the money to attend a tech comm conference can still get a lot of knowledge and networking by attending the tekom Europe Roadshow – right in their backyard, comparatively speaking!
The tekom Europe Roadshow puts on one-day events which are easier to get to from many places around Europe and waaay cheaper than full conferences. They bring together professionals from the region for presentations, discussions and networking.
Find the roadshow event nearest to you:
- Paris, France: Monday, September 8
- Ghent, Belgium: Wednesday, September 10
- Eindhoven, Netherlands: Friday, September 12
- Copenhagen, Denmark: Tuesday, September 16
- Warsaw, Poland: Thursday, September 18
- Istanbul, Turkey: Monday, September 22
- Bucharest, Romania: Wednesday, September 24
- Vienna, Austria: Friday, September 26
This year’s topic is:
TechComm Workflow & Media Production
Integrate Intelligent Media Production in Your TechComm Workflow
But even if that is not your professional focus, it might still be worth going for the contacts.
For more information, visit the event web site.
(Full disclosure: I have spoken at an early precursor of the tekom roadshow and think it’s a brilliant format, but I’m not involved with this event series.)